Time to Unwind - Relaxing Skincare Products

Posted by Unknown


I think most of us enjoy having a bit of a top to toe pamper at home. I have picked out some products from my collection which I use when I want to unwind.

I enjoy soaking my feet in Pringle & Fairweather Fizzy Foot Soak. Our tootsies often get neglected, mine included. The fragrance of the soak is relaxing and the cocoa butter helps moisturise dry heels. I will often give my legs a massage. Depending on my mood I will use oil or body butter and my current favourites are Opulentia Organics and Bathing Beauty.

When I want to pamper my face I opt for a mask or scrub and I like using products from Pure Thoughts. Afterwards, I apply a thick layer of moisturiser or facial oil and usually just use whatever I have lying around at the time. Currently I am enjoying the Calming moisturiser from Nourish and the Lavender scent is ideal for relaxation. 

How do you like to unwind and what are your favourite products to use?


Follow me on
 

Copyright © 2009 Christmas celebration in 2013 | Design by [blogger merak dua]