Nourish Relax Soothing Toning Mist for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Unknown


I mentioned in a recent video that I have been testing out Nourish Relax Soothing Toning Mist. I adore Antipodes Ananda Antioxidant Rich Gentle Toner but it’s not necessarily budget friendly at £20. In terms of ingredients these two are worlds apart but they both have been formulated with sensitive skins in mind. 

Nourish Relax toner is lavender based and the ingredients are nice and simple. I know not everyone includes toner in their routine but for me I find them very handy when using cleansing balms and oils. A toner such as this one refreshes, removes any residue and prepares the skin for moisturiser. The added bonus is lavender may help assist the skin in calming irritation. 

The Nourish range covers four skin types - Protect for dry skin, Relax for sensitive skin, Balance for combination skin and Radiance for normal skin. Products contain organic ingredients but the end product does not appear to be certified organic. This is a range suitable for Vegans.

I like this toner and £8.95 is a good price plus the fragrance suits my taste. Nourish is available on several website but I bought mine from FeelUnique.com. I have previously reviewed the matching cleanser, click here to view.

Have you tried any products from Nourish? 

Follow me on
  Twitter - YouTube - Facebook Bloglovin


Ingredients - Aqua, Daucus carota sativa (carrot) root powder*, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Sodium levulinate, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Coco glucoside, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Certified organic. Naturally present in essential oils.
 

Copyright © 2009 Christmas celebration in 2013 | Design by [blogger merak dua]